Voluntary Fundraising Opportunities:
The Renegades offer several fundraising opportunities throughout the year to help off-set the expenses of hockey. Please check this page periodically for new and updated fundraising opportunities.
- All fundraising events using the Renegades name and/or logo has to go through the Director of Fundraising and will have to be presented to the board for board approval.
- If leaving the organization and a credit balance still remains in player account from fundraising activities, the funds can remain in the player account for 3 consecutive seasons or can be gifted to another member. If funds remain after 3 seasons and are not gifted to another member, funds will be absorbed by the club.
- When submitting payment for sale of fundraising goods, please present one check made payable to SCIR from the member family.
- Indicate in the memo section of the check, what the check is for and what player’s account get credited. For example: Hoagies/R. Jones.
- Do not leave cash in the mailboxes. We are not responsible for any missing funds.
- With the exception of the Lucky Lottery Calendars, all items must be prepaid when submitting the order.
- If checks are returned for non-sufficient funds, a $40 fee will be assessed. If a member family has checks returned 3 times in one season, that family will no longer be allowed to present checks to the organization for that season. Other arrangements will need to be made.
- Fundraising funds can only be used to pay for membership dues, commitment fees and tryout fees.
- Members cannot borrow against future fundraising funds. If the funds are not currently in player account, member family will have to pay for expenses.
Sarris Chocolate Christmas Sale
If you would like to participate via online ordering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the info.
Orders and payment due 11/24/20
Delivery the week of 12/14