For the 2023-24 season, Steel City Renegades is proud to partner with K&B Outfitters for all uniforms and team apparel. All players are required to have their own home and away travel or ADM jerseys and a pair of white and navy socks. Warm ups and pant shells are optional.
If you are a new member, there will be a place on the online order to select your player's jersey number. Please note, your number will be assigned by K&B.
**If you have a player that is a younger sibling of a current player, you must get approval from K&B for the new player to wear the older player's number.**
K&B will be holding three separate sizing events (see below). If you have a new player or are unsure of your player's size, it is highly recommended that you attend one of these events so that your player can receive a uniform that fits properly at the start of the season.
- Baierl Ice Complex on Wednesday, May 10 from 6pm to 8:30pm
- Belmont Arena on Saturday, May 13 from Noon to 2pm
- Kirk Nevin Ice Arena on Thursday, May 25 from 6pm to 8pm
K&B will not be accepting Orders at the Sizing Event. The Events are meant for trying items on and recording the sizes only.
What to expect at the Sizing Event:
- K&B will arrive at the Rink about 20 minutes early. They will set up the size racks with the Size Run of Jerseys, Socks, Pant Shells and Warm-up Jackets and Pants.
- Members should bring their Shoulder Pads to the Sizing (and their Hockey Pants if they want to order Pant shells). This way, they can put those on before they try their Uniforms on to make certain they will fit properly. They should also plan to allow room for some growth by the time the season starts later on in the fall.
- K&B will have staff there to help members try their Jerseys and other items on and make sure they record the sizes correctly. The sizes of the sample Jerseys and other items we bring will all be clearly marked.
- Once members have recorded their sizes on their sizing Form, they can go home where they can place their Order Online at www.kandboutfitters.com If they have questions when placing their Order, they can call the shop at 724-266-1133 (weekdays 9am to 4pm).
CUT OFF DATES
In order for your players to receive their uniform in time for the start of the season, K&B has set two cut off dates. These dates are non-negotiable. If you fail to order prior to the cut off, you are not guaranteed to receive your uniform before your player's first game.
- 1st Cut-Off - Sunday, May 21: All Birth year and National Bound Teams must order by this date.
- 2nd Cut-Off - Sunday, June 4: All Mixed Year Teams and ADM Players must order by this date.
**Mixed Year Teams and ADM players are encouraged to order prior to the 1st cutoff, but it is not required**
Already know what your need
For Returning players who already know what they need and choose not to get sized, they can begin placing their orders now. Orders can then be placed ONLINE at www.kandboutfitters.com.
Please feel free to contact our Equipment Manager Heidi Magrish with any questions or concerns. She can be reached at email@example.com