Steel City Ice Renegade specific SIZING EVENTS at Alpha Ice Complex in Harmar have been completed for the 2022 -2023 season.
If a member still needs to be sized you can attend a SIZING EVENT in Warrendale at the Baierl Ice Complex on one of the following dates:
- Sunday June 26th 2022 - 11AM to 1PM
- Saturday July 16th, 2022 - 11AM - 1PM
(these are after our cutoff though and items are not guaranteed for delivery before official start of PAHL games).
K&B will not be accepting Orders at the Sizing Event. The Events are meant for trying items on and recording the sizes only.
The ordering CUT-OFF date for all teams has now passed. When placing an order, be sure to choose to option to have your items shipped directly to member homes.
Orders can then be placed ONLINE at www.kandboutfitters.com.
What to expect at the Sizing:
- K&B will arrive at the Rink about 20 minutes early each night. They will set up the size racks with the Size Run of Jerseys, Socks, Pant Shells and Warm-up Jackets and Pants.
- Members should bring their Shoulder Pads to the Sizing (and their Hockey Pants if they want to order Pant shells). This way, they can put those on before they try their Uniforms on to make certain they will fit properly. They should also plan to allow room for some growth by the time the season starts later on in the fall.
- K&B will have staff there to help members try their Jerseys and other items on and make sure they record the sizes correctly. The sizes of the sample Jerseys and other items we bring will all be clearly marked
- Once members have recorded their sizes on their Form, they can go home where they can place their Order Online. If they have questions when placing their Order, they can call the shop at 724-266-1133 (weekdays 9am to 4pm).