Voluntary Fundraising Opportunities:
The Renegades offer several fundraising opportunities throughout the year to help off-set the expenses of hockey. Please check this page periodically for new and updated fundraising opportunities.
- All fundraising events using the Renegades name and/or logo has to go through the Director of Fundraising and will have to be presented to the board for board approval.
- If leaving the organization and a credit balance still remains in player account from fundraising activities, the funds can remain in the player account for 3 consecutive seasons or can be gifted to another member. If funds remain after 3 seasons and are not gifted to another member, funds will be absorbed by the club.
- When submitting payment for sale of fundraising goods, please present one check made payable to SCIR from the member family.
- Indicate in the memo section of the check, what the check is for and what player’s account get credited. For example: Hoagies/R. Jones.
- Do not leave cash in the mailboxes. We are not responsible for any missing funds.
- With the exception of the Lucky Lottery Calendars, all items must be prepaid when submitting the order.
- If checks are returned for non-sufficient funds, a $40 fee will be assessed. If a member family has checks returned 3 times in one season, that family will no longer be allowed to present checks to the organization for that season. Other arrangements will need to be made.
- Fundraising funds can only be used to pay for membership dues, commitment fees and tryout fees.
- Members cannot borrow against future fundraising funds. If the funds are not currently in player account, member family will have to pay for expenses.
Dunkin Donut Refill Tumbler Fundraiser Sale
Additional fundraising opportunity for credit for next season ...
Dunkin Donuts Custom SCIR Tumbler Refill Fundraiser - $10 credit to SCIR account per tumbler sold (we must have a total of at least 50 tumblers sold to actually be able to place order)
Cost is $25 per tumbler; etched logo
$1.49 per refill for a year at participating Greater Pittsburgh region Dunkin Donuts locations (starts when mug is received) includes hot/iced coffee; hot/iced tea
Orders and payment due 2/14/2020 (One check to SCIR; place in SCIR Fundraising Box at Alpha)
Delivery the week of 3/10/2020
Please Click Here for participating locations
Click Here for the Order Form.
Click Here for the flyer with more information.
Click here to for the order form
Aramark Fundraising Program
This program provides the opportunity for our members to volunteer for the organization at PNC Park for the Pittsburgh Pirates games and other events to help pay for their hockey fees.
Click here to find out more!